Thursday, 25 August 2016

How To Save Your Money x

How to save your money x

Sorry for not posting in a while <3 I'm back now. 

1. Think of something you really want
If you really want something your more likely to save your money for it.

2. Take less money when you go out.
The more money you take, the more money you have to spend right? So if you take less money, you won't be able to spend too much, and even if you're tempted to buy something spontaneously, you won't be able to.

3. Shop online.
If you shop online, you can save a lot of money, as there are often first order discounts and reward systems.

4. Use vouchers
Vouchers are a really good way to save money. There are many apps that offer deals and vouchers. Vouchers.co.uk is a really good one, as it usually offers a voucher for 40% off in the body shop.

Hope this helped and have a great day xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! I really need to save money at the moment, my problem is when I shop online I try to "save" money by buying so much that I get free shipping lol

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete