Sunday, 14 August 2016

I Want To Inspire.

I Want To Inspire.

So this will be a more serious blog post. I want to inspire. I want to not care about idiotic people, and not care what anyone thinks. I want to do whatever I want, I want to have fun, laugh, be with friends, without constantly being judged by other people. But from now on, i'm not going to care about those people. I don't think anyone should. Because, they just want to bring you down, and they have no right to do that. What they think doesn't matter, it matters what you think.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I want to inspire in the way that, i can get people to really just try to achieve things and aim higher. I want to inspire people to not worry, and i want them to try new things and ideas. I will try to do this through my blog posts.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These days, every day is almost the same. We either go to school, or go to work, and live ordinary lives. I don't wish for my life to be ordinary. I don't wish to be bored all the time. I want to have new adventures everyday, meet new people everyday. That's why i started this blog. So that maybe I could inspire people to think differently, to start new things, to learn some things about beauty and lifestyle. And more importantly, to enjoy life. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Think to yourself. Are you happy with the way your life is now? If you answered no, change something. Even if it's the smallest thing, change it. Meet some new friends, try some new foods. Go to sleep earlier. Don't worry about 'how you're supposed to do things' or 'you have to take these classes'. Your life is yours alone, so don't give it to someone. Make your own path.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Be the change you want to see.

2 comments: