Thursday, 11 August 2016

Welcome to my blog ♥

Welcome To My Blog

Hello everyone and welcome to my first blog post ♥ This blog will be anything from beauty to hack and lifeystle kind of things ♥ I will also try to add pictures with tumblr/pastel aesthetic, because let's be honest, pastel colours are amazing! 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
About Me: I live in London ♥
I will keep this blog kind of anonymous as to my proper name and age, but i am a student♥
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I realise that there are a lot of people trying to start blogs just like this but i'm going to try my best and hopefully it will work out  
I will try to post quite often, especially during holidays. So yeah, I hope you will enjoy reading my blog posts, and I might even make an instagram and other social media ♥

See you guys soon xxx♥
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment